Merseyside Business Loan
A business loan can help you cover a short term financial need and provide the capital you need to grow and expand your business. A business loan can be used for a variety of reasons such as buying new equipment, buying your premises or even just paying for wages.
The high street banks do offer small business loans but applying through them can be laborious and time consuming, not to mention frustrating. A bank will want to know the ins and outs of your credit history, see 3 years trading accounts and so on.
Also, if you don’t have perfect credit then you are unlikely to get offered a loan or finance. Harsh but true and the situation for small businesses doesn’t appear to be getting any easier.
The Finance Business are experts when it comes to raising money for small businesses in Liverpool, Wirral and Merseyside. Look at what we can do:
Capital or business expansion
– if you don’t have the cash upfront to expand the business we can help. This can also be used to ‘keep your business afloat’ during down periods. For instance, if you have a seasonal business, you may need cash to get you through these tough periods.
– if you spot an investment opportunity but don’t have the capital
– if you need to buy or replace equipment, vehicles or machinery.
– if you struggle to keep up with demand because without stock you will not get sales but if you don’t have the money to buy the stock…And so the situation continues again and again.
– when you won’t be able to pay your staff on time.
– if you have a tax bill which you won’t be able to pay on time.
– if you have other debts to pay off.
– if your business premises needs a refurbishment.
Our job is simple
We help small business find a loan that will allow them to grow their business.
As well as business finance, we also provide bridging loans, development finance, asset finance and invoice finance.
Who is it for?
A business loan is for small businesses who need cash to pay wages or pay bills from suppliers but are short of funds. We work with all sorts of small businesses throughout the UK and in many types of industries.
The business could be turning over less than £100k or £10m…It doesn’t matter..
Bad Credit Business Loan
Bad credit isn’t an issue these days as there are plenty of lenders who will offer a small business loan to an individual or business even if they have CCJs, defaults or previous arrears on a loan or finance.
The important bit is ensuring that the borrower will meet any future financial obligations and of course, things can change in business quite dramatically in just a few years so your business now may look very different than it did 2 years ago.
Loans are based on you and your business, not a credit score.
Will I have to give a personal guarantee (PG)?
All borrowers will be required to give a personal guarantee and in the case of joint borrowers, both will. Also, lenders will require a unilateral notice or Legal Charge over your residential property and/or business property and/or any guarantor’s residence property. A Debenture will also be placed over your company and the assets of your company…Commonly known as a fixed and floating charge.
We lend in all areas of Liverpool & Wirral
Actually we provide small business loans to all areas of mainland Great Britain. However, we are headquartered in Liverpool at 54 St James Street, right in the heart of the city.
Loans from £20,000
As well as the smaller loans we offer, we can also offer finance secured on property up to £30m. However, for a small business loan (with or without bad credit) the average loan size is £30k.
About our business loans
- Apply online
- Same Day Decision
- High approval rates
- Finance from £10k-£30m
- Unsecured and Secured Loans Available
- Same day loan approval
- Funds within 24 hours
- Early settlement allowed
- Finance from 3-months to 30 years
- We source the best deal from the entire market
- Dedicated, personal customer service
- Over 100 years combined experience amongst our team