Liverpool Commercial Mortgages
NO UPFRONT FEES COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND BUSINESS FINANCE
Understanding Commercial Mortgages
Commercial mortgages are really just the same as a residential mortgage apart from one thing: The commercial mortgage is offered on, yes you guessed it, a commercial property like a factory, office, hotel, office or similar.
However a commercial mortgage is much more difficult to sort out as it is not as straightforward as a residential mortgage and whether it is a purchase or you are refinancing an existing commercial property, our advisers can help.
- Short Term Commercial Mortgages
- Limited Companies and Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) Property Purchase
- Businesses Looking To Buy The Property They Work In
- Buying And Developing Residential And Commercial Investment Properties
- Bridging Finance
- Buying A Property Below Market Value (BMV)
- Start Up Commercial Finance
- Commercial Property Valuations
- Limited Company Buy to Let Mortgages
- Businesses Looking To Buy Land To Expand Their Business
- Buying a Commercial Property At Auction
- Property Development Finance
- Foreign Nationals Buying an Investment Property in the UK
- Liverpool Planning Permission Applications
Whether you are looking to buy a new commercial property, you need start up commercial finance or you are looking to refinance an existing commercial property, we can help.
The property market in Liverpool is booming as this recent report from the Liverpool Echo testifies. It shows that yet more property is being built in this great city of ours.
Our unique, no upfront fee commercial mortgage applications are hugely popular because our borrowers will not have to pay a penny if the mortgage or loan does not proceed. A true, no sale no fee proposition.
You can apply for a commercial mortgage here or just complete the form on the right hand side of this page.
Types of Property We Can Lend on
- Hotels, Bars, Restaurants, Pubs, Bed and Breakfast’s, Guest Houses
- Offices. Including Offices Being Converted Into Residential Apartments
- HMO’s. Houses With Multiple Tenants.
- Warehouses, Industrial Units And Estates
- Retail Units And High Street Shops
- Car Parks
- Nursing Homes
- Farms and Agricultural Land
This list of property types isn’t exhaustive. We can pretty much fund any type of commercial property via a commercial mortgage application.
Unlike other types of mortgage or loan, a finance application of this type needs to be handled by an experienced commercial mortgage broker and we are considered one of Liverpool’s top property finance brokers.
The Leading Commercial Mortgage Broker on Merseyside
We cover: Allerton and Hunts Cross, Anfield, Belle Vale, Birkenhead, Bootle, Central, Chester, Childwall, Church, Clubmoor, County, Cressington, Crosby, Croxteth, Ellesmere Port, Everton, Fairfield, Fazakerley, Formby, Heswall, Garston, Greenbank, Kensington, Kirkdale , Knotty Ash, Liverpool, Mossley Hill, Norris Green, Old Swan, Picton, Princes Park, Riverside, Southport, Speke, St Michaels, Tuebrook, Stoneycroft, Wallasey, Walton, Warbreck, Wavertree, West Derby, Woolton, Yew Tree.
If you are looking for an unsecured business loan in Liverpool, you can find out more information out by visiting this page.
How To Apply For A Commercial Mortgage
As you would expect, you will need to provide a lot more information than you would a residential mortgage, simply because the numbers involved are far bigger with the average commercial mortgage being approximately £650,000.
If you are a limited company making the purchase (and the vast majority are), then you will need to provide as a bare minimum the following:
- Cashflow Forecast
- Business Plan
- Last 2 Years Accounts
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Asset and Liabilities Statement
- Details of other security you may be willing to offer up in addition to the property you are looking to purchase
Don’t worry, if you can’t provide these because you haven’t got them or you don’t know how, we can help you with them.
Present and Package it well
Very important. Quote often, a client has approached us after being rejected by their bank. An example of this is when a Liverpool property developer came to us after their high street bank declined his application, despite being a customer of their for over 20 years.
We were able to place him with an alternative finance provider on a long term commercial mortgage that was as cheap as the mortgage he was going to be offered by the high street bank who said no!
Commercial Property Finance in Liverpool is slightly different than other parts of the country because the planning laws are not the same, however we can help you with all aspects of your loan application and ensure the right people at the right lenders see your deal and agree it at the right price.